[Dailydrool] (no subject)

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 15 18:35:52 PDT 2008

Wellz finely datz two wegged wred harid boyz dun gonez! Zoee Belle bez weally happy bout datz. Dey wents on a wide dis mo ning aand dinnt takez we. I twied ta getsz otta da doewr butz da Mum gwab my kollar and pulls we back! I pitchz da biggie fitz cause dis make we berry madz, day weally gonna getsz it. I stays at da hause all da dayz wong by weself. Den Pappy comed homez and telled we dat da Mum dun gonez ta take dat bwrat homez. Dat perks da Zoee Belle up siterably. He den sez dat she goin to da pet smartz storez and bwing we homez sum pwizes! day betta bez goodz ta makes up fur allz da a bussez we been frough sincz de twoz wegger beez herez. Din it happenz (i lubz dat brudder elwood sayin') da Mum getted homez and she dontz hab nuffen fur we! dis makin me mad as da debill. Mum tellz da Pappy dat she spendz bout an hourz (whateber dat be) in de dawg foodz section of da pet smartz storez and she so con fuzzed she jus stan dere andz lookz all stupidz an stuffz. She tell he dat she juss shaked da haid and weft da store emppy handed, said she gonna wead her drool's gin and studies bout da bestest foodz round. dat weminds me, Brudder is youz still gonna eatz dat foodz sinces it b chaangggin? i dontz knows what da Mum is finkin butsz she be skeert ob da bwoat stuffz datz wadie talked bout in da dwool. what dat beez? i gonna see if dat dummy humanz finez me sum goodz foodz gin. causez i weally wike dat Candeadia stuffz brudder Elwood dun tolled we bout. snoooters to ebberbody and dwool to dem dats sickie and thouz dat hab owwees..

Zoee Belle ub da Souf