[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:42:22 PDT 2008

Oh, woe is me!

Dis is Molly, sister to Tinkerbewwe ob Dog Woods Farm (see our calendar page July 1 dis year). Well, da Dadswabe is finawwy retiring (whatebber dat is) on July 25th. Dat means dat insted of going to da Farm ebbery weekend, we will be dere ALL da time wif da Mama and all da odder common dogs. *sigh*  I iz not a common dog! I iz a empress, a special houndette and I should not hab to be libing wif all ob dem commoners! Jus wen I get da Dadswabe twained, den I hab to share him wif all ob dem odders (sum of which iz not eben Bassets! Can yu imagine?) He waits on memememe hand and paw (as he shud!). He putz cheese on my meals and any odder fing I want cuz iffen he duzn't, den I jus won't eat! He drives home frum werk ebbery day at lunch to let me out -- er, allow me to survey my domain - and to be wif me in case I want anyfing. Den he drives back to werk (15 miles!) Iffen I want to be where he is sitting on da couch, I jus gib him "Da Look" and he gets up to let me have my pwace. I am a city gurl! I habs my subjects who worship me here in da city. Dere is no one who will worship me at da Farm (cept da Daswabe!). I get wots and wots of peemail on my 3 walks a day. I habs to answer each and ebbery peemail. What iz a gurl to do?
Will da lawfirm ob Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper take my case? Pwease hep a southern belle houndette in her hour ob need! I might get depressed and swoon, and get a case ob da vapors! Pwease hep me!

Fank you!

Molly

(Gee, do you think she qualifies as pwincess material, Pw. Ms. Brandy?  Da Mama.)