[Dailydrool] drool coming

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 05:46:07 PDT 2008

It sure is a good thing it is hot here--we need buckets of the healing  drool-
Bob the Dog--King Bob-we are hoping the neck bones are feeling much better
and the vetlady gets your tail in the air real soon--we need our King in good
shape!!

Laura, drool for Henry--we are hoping the baytril makes the snooter   better,
and good sniffs are back in order.

Nadine--we are hoping the pink footie is much better by now--good thoughts
for you-

Momperson, we are so very sorry for the loss of the granddog-heart healing
drool for you and daughter Stacy-

Sandi and Norm--now about this rock situation----

We hope we have not missed anyone--we send drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds