[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 14, Issue 15

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 16:27:41 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/13/2008 7:07:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] Beachbaby's Gotcha Day

Wow Bonnie,
Stella planned that perfect.  Not only did you and Stanley need  Beachbaby
but without even knowing it, Beachbaby was going to need you and  Stanley. I bet
Stella was the first one to meet Begonia at the bridge. Thanks  for sharing
this story.  It is precious.  Happy Gotcha Day  Beachbaby!
Renee and Annabella Rose and Edna Jean (ATB)

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA