[Dailydrool] OMD!!! I'm in deep doo doo now!

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sun Jul 13 17:59:27 PDT 2008

Oh, what to do, what to do...I get home from our girls weekend with Amanda, Pat, Carol and Dawn only to realize after looking at the many cards and e-mails wishing Pw. Xandy Bear a happy 6th birthday that I, the bad, bad, unworthy blondslave forgot to wish the Pw. a Happy Birthday today...I will go and grovel now.  OMD how could this possibly happen that I could forget the birthday of my sweet baby who came to me when she was 15 weeks old and changed my life forever?  I am not worthy, I am not worthy...well she tells me that everyday.  Anyway, maybe I could ask her if she enjoyed her birthday weekend celebration at Slobberfest.  So it was a day early-she did win one of Judy's fabulous medallions for best hound and human hat.  Oh dear...this is very bad.  Wait-today is still her birthday-I can redeem myself...cheese...yes, that's it...cheese...she's a sucker for...I mean...cheese would be a very nice treat, right?  I am in soooo much trouble...