[Dailydrool] Lots of CBHR stuff

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 13 19:04:30 PDT 2008

I figured I'd post our latest news all at once so I don't bombard everybody
with emails.  Sorry this is so long - we've got a lot going on these days!

1) CBHR's August logo by Missy Johnson is now available on CafePress. This
logo features Jan Marchlewski's 4 bassets: Tia, Grace, Scooby and Miss Lady,
riding in a Jeep on the beach. CBHR receives a 25% commission on all sales.

http://www.cafepress.com/cbhrjeepdogs

View a larger image here:

http://www.bassettscollectibles.com/jeepdogs.jpg

2) Kay Larch's Basset Camp mosaics are now available through CafePress. Kay
has offered to donate 50% of her sales commissions to CBHR. If you've been
admiring Kay's work but the prices were out of reach, this is an affordable
way to enjoy Kay's beautiful designs.

http://www.cafepress.com/larchbassetcamp
http://www.cafepress.com/bassetbirdwatch

3) More Kay Larch originals up for auction...

An ACEO card on Ebay (50% goes to CBHR)

http://cgi.ebay.com/mosaic-ORIG-stained-glass-aceo-HULA-HOUND-Basset-LARCH_W0QQitemZ250269070079QQihZ015QQcategoryZ60437QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And a 5x7 on Houndsbay (60% goes to CBHR)

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1216480057

4) Carolina attraction tickets up for raffle (drawing on July 26). Raffle
tickets are $1 each. Please email me if you're interested:  2 tickets to the
new Hard Rock Park in Myrtle Beach, SC; 2 tickets to the NC Symphony in
Raleigh, NC; 2 tickets to Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach, SC; 4 tickets
to the NC Zoo in Asheboro, NC; 4 tickets to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia,
SC. We will mail the tickets to you if you win.

5) New stuff in the store - check under the "For your Dog" and "Accessories"
categories at www.cbhr.com for new products: Gentle Leader Headcollars,
Furminators, shoe charms and shoe doodles, dog toys, and more fun stuff.

Thank you!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe & Sullie and fosters Sweet Little Hope and Wild Man
Tahoe