[Dailydrool] Lots of CBHR stuff

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 07:42:08 PDT 2008

Yup - my girls, Lady and Grace, are shown (in bikinis) on CBHR's August t-shirt.  The houndette with the flower in behind her ear is Tia.  It was because of her that I discovered my love of basset hounds.  Tia is the basset that started it all.  For those who attended the GABR bash last year, you probably met the dog wearing the hat - Scooby.  If you had an old lemon & white basset drink out of your water bowl or lie down on your blanket, it was probably Scooby.

  Drool to all in need

Jan
  Lady, Grace & Lenny

  Lady's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539735