[Dailydrool] New Fudge Flavor

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 20:19:08 PDT 2008

Oh my dawg!!  Marilyn "The Fudge Lady" has a new fudge flavor.  At the Michigan Waddle this year I won the auction for a year's worth of fudge.  After receiving my first month's variety (White Chocolate) I had an idea that I shared with Marilyn.  I asked her if she could come up with a fudge flavor that would taste like one of my favorite sandwiches as a youth, what we used to call a Fluffernutter, a Peanut Butter and Marshmallow flavor.  This month for my "Fudge Of The Month" Marilyn sent me her newest creation "Queen Sadie Sue's Cloud 9 Fudge".    On a scale of 1 to 10 it's definitely over the top, a true 11.  If you would like to try some true Heaven On Earth try the new "Queen Sadie Sue's Cloud 9 Fudge", it's really awesome.  If you've tried Marilyn's other flavors you've gotta try this one.  If you haven't tried Marilyn's fudge this would be a great start and you've never had fudge as good as Marilyn makes.  And as always the proceeds go to Queen Olive's waddle pledges so it helps many many homeless and abused houndies, a worthy cause in all our books.  To order the newest flavor or any of Marilyn's other great flavors of fudge you can contact her at mjdgwd at juno.com and she can make a batch for you.