[Dailydrool] Nigel's Brekkfass

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 04:34:41 PDT 2008

Hey! Howdy howdy howdydeedoodee hiyahiya! Dis are Nigel an I are up upup are
youse up are youse reddy for da day Ise reddy yessirrreeeeBob'syer dog!! I
had brekkfass awreddy I had mine an den I hab MomPerson's yes indeedy I did
did did....
Youse nose dat black stuff inna cup dat youse guys drink inna mornin?
MomPerson hab dat an tost in da morning yessir she do she do an dis mornin
she leff it alllllllll where a ennerprizing Basset Boy cud reech it yes
indeedy she do an dis ennerprizing Basset Boy he done juss dat an scored da
tost (no biggie why she eet dat?) an da cuppa black stuff da hole cupp big
cupp.
Kinder nasty reely at firss anyways but if She drink it it muss be good good
good an sose I slurps it down and licks da cup it not too hot by whut I meen
it not too warm enyways cus she gone off ta do sumfine an she no like it
reel hot enyways,nice an warm but not hot just perfect an be bedder wif some
creem an suger but she no drink it dat wat juss black an boy, whadda BOOOST
gotta say witch I foun out about dis stuff befour
why trekking go like da wind wif somma dis stuff in me you not eben see ole
Nigel trekking it be whooooooooosh an he be done! Ebberbuddy else roun here
dey movin in slo mo not mememememem nosirreee I heppy heppy heppy boy dis
mornin.
MamaDog she peein on da floor not oncet but meny time an she no git yellt at
why is dat hunh hunh? I do dat I get da hooman LOOOK, but not MamaDog
nopenopenope how come hunh? MomPerson say it da "medzine" but she nebber say
dat when I pee on sumfin in da hawse.

Uh Oh badbadbadnews for Nigel MomPerson gotta work her day off whut meen I
in my CRATE! Oh boy pinging off da walls, I tear dat crate up I will I will
boy dis black stuff inna cup it grate!
Love and Drool to alllll in need everywhere I drooling lots......you nose
whut? I no feel so hot alla sudden......ooog. Scuse me I fink I bedder go
ousside a bit...I kinder got da Burpels.
Hab a day gottago
Nigel of

MomPerson adds: of Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper. Nigel is outside
yurping up his coffee. MY coffee. What a morning.