[Dailydrool] Fwd: Dailydrool Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 04:43:34 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/14/2008 7:27:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] beneful

I subscribe to The Whole Dog Journal publication.  They accept no
advertising so they have no allegiance to anyone but their subscribers.   Once a year
they put out a dog food report. Kind of like Consumer Reports does  with other
items.  They listed Beneful as the worst dog food.  It  is not nutritionally
proportionate and the quality of the ingredients is  right above road kill. My
number one rule when choosing a food for my dog is  that it states it is made
with "human grade" food. If I could eat it,  then I will give it to my dog. JMO.
Renee

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA