[Dailydrool] adopting a rescue basset

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 04:54:21 PDT 2008

Speaking for www.bhra.org here is our policy and practice. We are a legit
501 c 3 charity rescue organization.

Whether a dog comes from an unwanted home or a shelter, etc. all the dogs go
to our rescue vet/s first and foremost to get hw test done, spay or neuter,
vaccinations or anything else done that is required to make sure the dog is
healthy.
Then the dog goes into a foster home where they learn manners such as potty
training, etc.
To adopt from us, you go to our website and submit an adoption application
and go from there.
We are responsible for all vet bills before adoption. We do our best to
adopt all our hounds in a healthy condition.

If the person you got your new baby from isnt a legit rescue organization,
then you are likely responsible for the vet bill depending of course on any
contract you may have signed or will sign.
I hope this helps.

--
Robbie, mom slave to Lucy, Jaime,
Devon, Daisy, Hollee, Sally Sue, and basset wannabees