[Dailydrool] Raymond's ears

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 14:02:49 PDT 2008

Hi, Droolers!  Get well soon to all the sickies out there - and 'specially to our King Bob the Dog!  There's been tons of drool slung today by Raymond and hope this helps all who are ill.  Raymond visited our favorite vet today - his ears have been giving him so much trouble, he simply shook his head and whole body all the time these past few days.  Turns out he has quite a yeast infection and has two prescriptions to be given to him twice a day - otomax & T8 Keto Flush.  We're supposed to take him back in 2 wks to be be checked again.  Our vet thinks it's caused by alergies in our wonderful Kansas City summer humidity & weather.  I hope there's not a lot of that going around to all our other droolers out there.

One thing - Raymond has gotten much worse about barking the entire time he's at the vet's.  He starts barking as he enters the front door and continues til we take him out.  Let's just say he's hard to treat by the dr. that way!  Anyway - has anyone had this problem before and possibly can offer a suggestion?  While he got his tails trimmed he actually screamed to high heaven, even tho he wasn't hurt at all.  \

Hope everyone's enjoying this lovely summer!                 Beryl & Raymond