[Dailydrool] AZ Basset Hound Rescue gets $5 when you apply Online for PetSmart PetPerks VISA Card

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Mon Jul 14 17:25:19 PDT 2008

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue will receive $5 for each application completed
as long as you put AZBHR code on the application Code #94328.  You can apply
online at http://customer-support.petsmart.com/pet-perks/?
<http://customer-support.petsmart.com/pet-perks/?&banner_id=PetSepperks01102
008footer> &banner_id=PetSepperks01102008footer today! The really cool part
is that you can have your Bassets photo on your credit card.  You also get a
$20 PetSmart Gift Card after first credit card use within one year.  If you
prefer not to apply online then email me your mailing address and I'll send
you an application.

Please send this to everyone you know as this is an EASY way for AZBHR to
make some money for saving  the hounds!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Do you shop on the Internet?  Sign up at  <http://www.igive.com/>
www.igive.com to help AZBHR and then start shopping..the hounds get anywhere
from 2% to 26% of your purchases.

Shop at ZAZZLE  (use the link at www.azbassetrescue.com)  tons of great
AZBHR merchandise!

Basset Ball 2008 will be held in Scottsdale on September 20th!  Donations
Needed! Contact kim at azbassetrescue.com  today!