[Dailydrool] Watsch out for da MomPerson!

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 17:37:00 PDT 2008

Me be sendin Uncle Cooper lotso Drool
for hims bloody stumps ta getz better!

Howls and ahroos,
Huckleberry

  Dis are Nigel (an Llewis ob course) wascthcing ober we shoulder for DA MOMPERSON whut a very danjerus person taday! She try ta kill an neerly did Mr Uncle Cooper Sir who still hidin out in da bekyard in da bramples.
  It all start reel innyscent. She get out da nail cutter fings. She do MamaDog an she do Me and she do Llewis an den she hed for poor Mr.Uncle Cooper Sir who no like dis, nossir not a tall. We awways thot he a bit ob a wussy but now we sees he not, he rite, she danjerus!! She grab he foot. He grab it beke. She grab he foot. He grab it beke. We waschting. She grab he foot an tell im stop been a wuss. He twitchin all ober. He eyeballs rollin. He tail clampt. He shakin. She go snip. Snip snip snip an he go strait up an ober she beke an now runnin froo da hawse: she yellin at he I NO HURT YOU COME BEKE HERE chasin he an she corner he by da bekedoor an liff he foot an BLUD EBERWHERE!! He sheke he paw an BLUD flews ebeberyhwere soooo cooool, wow! We no nose one dog hab so much blud an now MomPerson she sayin "Oh %$#@&!!! " an lookin for da yeller stuff whut stops da blud an she cant see it an Mr.Uncle Cooper sir shakin he foot all ober blud on da door da winnow da wall da MomPerson sheke sheke sheke an she yellin HOLE STILL ^%$#$#%!!!!! Finely fine da yeller powder an den try gettin Mr. Uncle Cooper sir  to gibe her he paw again ha ha no way, so she greb it and he greb it beke and so on for a bit still flipping blud (you nose it taste like red ants) an findly git some poder on he two nails. Or whut usedta be nails now bluddy stumps he say. Den she open da door an he fleas. We goes scramblin out wif he but he hide in da beke of da beke yard behine da limps da tree peepels nebber pick up an da wiley rose bush wif major thornts. Dat were a hour ago an he aint come closer yet. MomPerson say she like to pologize but not while he in da bramples.

  We re-thinking lettin she do we nails from now on.

  Love and Drool to all in need,
  Nigel and Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and prolly Cooper too.