[Dailydrool] uti

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 10 11:14:40 PDT 2008

Hello fellow bassetonians, just a quick question. Zoee Belle has been begging to go out more. when she gets there she just tinkles a little and is ready to go back in. over and over it happens. this morning i couldn't turn loose to go right then and she squated and went a tiny bit in the house. she had just been out about 15 minutes before. She has never, done this before.do you think this is a UTI? Some of you will remember she was on medication about 4 weeks ago for having a raw underbelly. could this have caused a kidney infection? Help me out here droolers. if I can head this off before it gets blown out of proportion I want to jump on it fast. should I give her yogurt or cranberry? I can't stand to see her uncomfortable.

Sook, Mum to Zoee Belle ub da Souf