[Dailydrool] Jane and posting of Apollo

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 14 15:50:02 PDT 2008

OK you all know I forgot something so this is it.
When I told Apollo that he was such a good boy (vets said too) I also
asked him to say hi to Dazey ATB his buddy - which   I know he did.
And amazingly Dazey and Mr. Mow the cat were both near death
but Mr. Mow was purring - I thought it was because the two people
he liked most were with him - but a vet told me that he took a course
in cat purring and certain purrs mean certain things. One is the death
purr so we still like to think it was because we were there. That complety
unglued me.
Georgie and Miss Becky
(she's sooooo forgetful sometimes I don't get breakfast)