[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood obserbin

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 15:27:35 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Nowz I knowz whut youze be finkin-da brudder in
troubblez, da brudder do badz, da brudder gib Elder Clara hardz time, dis not be  da
case. Brudder Elwood he be gud boy-affer dis weekendz, I just be obserber, I
be da mouf ob whut happin.
Dis be da storie.
Youz all knowz dat da daddy he be gonez workin. Well da Momma she be a
teekin carez of all de fings he do. She do da scoop da poopz,-she goes buy new
scooper-seyz da odder to hebby, she no tellz daddy howz much dat cost-she seyz
too meny poopz frum we, I seyz whut go in do com out-whut be herz  problemz?

Den she go get da moochine wif da seat to do da grasses. I be a watchin  from
da patioz. She git da rampz, she gib da moochine a push and it roolz right
out dere, hit da trailer. Brudder Elwood he gib her da eyeballz. I be safe, she
 ober on da odder sidez ob da fence. Oh boys, herez she a comin, she in da
seat  dis time.
Brudder Elwood stillz watchin, she a tearin roundz da yard and den I seez
it. She hit dat big ol hard Elder Clara turd whut be dry out dere, Why da
brudder he be watchin out fur dat turd fur long time, but she hitz it and it go
bang an flys ober da fence and it it da waters out dere. Brudder Elwood he
gittin on da consern side nowz, but she keepz goin, she lookz like da wildz
woomanz-I stickz me head in da flapz ob me door and seyz youze stey right in  dere
Elder Clara, it not be safe out herez fur you-and I hearz dat motorz a  comin,
Brudder Elwood he lookin-and dere be biggie noise, She dribe rite into da
fence. I seyz why I nebberz-lookie rite dere-do dis stopz dis wooman, oh no she
jus back up and keepz a going. She git r donez. She git dat whakker fing now.
 Brudder Elwood go into da libbin room.
Brudder Elwood miss Daddy.

We send drool to all in need

Debbie  Winchester