[Dailydrool] I'm Back on line

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 15:13:22 PDT 2008

HELO TO ALL THE DROOLERS,

                      My computer crashed last week so I have  been with out
a computer for the  last 6 days, I was having withdrawals not being able to
read the Drool. Oh yes,  I have tried the Listerine for mosquitos and I have had
No success, those  buggers  are attacking in swarms,  As evil as Annie is , I
actually  found myself feeling sorry for her today when she went out to go
poo she  had welts all over her face from bites,  looked like she stood outside
in a  hail storm , my poor baby, she was only out just a few short  minutes. I
brought her in and gave her Benadryl they are just awful here in  Northwest
Oh.  I have never had mosquitos this bad before. Even as warm as  it is here I
have to wear long sleeve sweatshirts to protect myself and I take a  towel out
with me and swing it around while the girls are trying to go potty.So  now
instead of going for walks we go for car rides every day,  i am such a  good
mommy to my girls.
Does anyone harness their Bassets  when they are driving, Annie is  terrible,
goes from one side of the car to the other, Maggie just sits in one  spot and
never moves  the entire time you are driving, but not Annie, I  want to train
her to something before we go up to Northern Michigan in  October.

Good to be back

Marlene

PS loved the story about Morse