[Dailydrool] Hello to Aunt Jean

lindalfrost at comcast.net lindalfrost at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 19:39:37 PDT 2008

Hoping Aunt Jean is reading the daily drool. This is Linda, mommy to MollyB. (guess what the B stands for? She has an attitude we love!) Aunt Jean gave us a beautiful basset cookie jar she won at the auction during our first ever and not last, Michigan Waddle this summer in Birmingham, Michigan.
We love the cookie jar and think of Aunt Jean often. We are hooked on the Waddles and of course bassets. Our Gracie died in 2006 at age 11 and MollyB was our wonderful rescue from foster mom, Carol. (MollyB is still mad at Carol for not letting her on the bed!) I enjoy so much reading the daily drool and want to say to everyone, "Slinging drool to our family in drool land"! We love you all.

Linda and MollyB