[Dailydrool] DRool and good wishes

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 20:03:36 PDT 2008

First, congratulations to Nancy on her new grandson.  You have  to  be soo
happy and proud.  The best to all of  you.  Next  comes much needed  Drool to
Normie's mom for her kidney stone.  Having  had many myself, I  know what she is
 going through.  When I had  mine, they likened it  to giving birth, because
it hurt so.  Hope it  passes quickly.  I will also send prayers to
Coach's(atb) mom for her  chemo.  I hope it all goes well, and recovery is quick and
complete.   Lastly the guys are drooling a lot for poor Henry and his sore nose.
Hope  it gets cleared up real soon.

DDropp and the hounds.

PS:Also tons of healing drool to King Bob and his bum leg.  Hope it is  just
the disc problem.  Know that Ben and Charlie are pulling real  hard for their
Furbud.