[Dailydrool] outdoor pen

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Tue Jul 15 05:41:03 PDT 2008

a friend's sister has to get rid of a new dog pen for outside.....it is
10 by 20 ft. and 6 foot high......it has a door, is chain link type  and
can be broken down into large sections for transport, but you will need
a truck not an SUV......she is giving it away and she approached me
because she knows i am involved in rescue.....it is located in central
new jersey......if anyone is interested email me privately and i will be
able to give you contact info.......nancy