[Dailydrool] OH ME OH MY

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 05:26:51 PDT 2008

OH MY GOSH,
                            I am sitting her drinking my umpteenth cup of
coffee and eating freshly made  chocolate chip cookies and reading the Drool,
How did I survive six days  without the Drool ????   I had to laugh at Brudder
Elwoods story,  Don't feel bad Debbie,  I drove a school bus for fourteen years
and then  hit the side of our garage with my car. I was backing into the
garage  and hit the front fender , I put a big dent in the fender and I had Blue
paint  marks on the side of the car, when my husband asked me what happened, I
told him  that someone must of hit my car with their grocery cart !!!! he
said, that's  funny, the scratches are the same color as the garage !  Hmmppff
????   I told him that the grocery carts at Meijers are blue also !!!!  they are
really !!!!!
As for pets smelling the death of a partner, I have read many stories about
that, all I can say is that I believe that pets grieve just like humans do,
when  I loss my Lucy girl ( Basset 11 /2 years old ) last September, my 16  year
old Miniature Dachshund grieved for weeks, she stopped eating and loss
several pounds and every day she would search the house for Lucy, every time I
came home from the store or from therapy she would look and go outside and smell
around the car looking for Lucy, so I believe they do grieve , and then  when
I loss my Miniature Dachshund at the age of 17 , Maggie also grieved for
several weeks, looking for fergie.
My foster daughter Melanie says that her cat keeps looking around the house
for Sugar who just died last week, it is so  hard to watch an animal  grieve,
they seem so loss.

Any suggestions on what to use for bad infestation of MOSQUITOS ????? they
are awful here Listerine isnt helping at all.

Marlene