[Dailydrool] If I didn't have the drool...

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Jul 15 07:28:26 PDT 2008

I wouldn't know da brudder and poor big-butt elder Clara, or the
attorneys at law Nigel & Lewis.

I wouldn't feel a heart-wrenching ache and cry each time I read a story
of another great furbaby who has gone on to the bridge

I wouldn't know what a rainbow bridge was or have a picture in my mind
of a hound buffet and anticipate the day I get to go there and see all
the babies I loved in my lifetime again.

I wouldn't have my Sophie cause I wouldn't know about rescue

I would feed my dogs things that are no-no's cause I didn't know better

Words like bassetese, flat basset, OEBE, pw, waddle, ATB, slinging
drool, furbaby, heart dog, snooter kisses, fluffy butt, counter
cruising, and so many more would really mean nothing to me.

If I didn't have the drool...being slave to a basset hound wouldn't be
the same.

Jessica L. Sutton

Proud to be a drooler!!!