[Dailydrool] Ear Sniffing

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 08:30:37 PDT 2008

As I was seated in what I like to call "Grand Central" this morning, I saw
Daffodil approach Lilie's right ear, flip it up and sniff the ear itself.
She then leaned around to the left ear, flipped it up and sniffed.  Lilie
didn't seem at all bothered by this.

Well, never let it be said that my curiosity (which I am going to couch in
terms that make it sound like I'm simply a very concerned Mom when I speak
to others...) wasn't in gear so I also sniffed Lilie's ears.  They seemed
fine and she's not scratching them but tonight we'll have a quick session
with the Blue Powder, just in case.

I do, however, draw the line when it comes to butt sniffing.

Do you think that they do this to simply see if I'm fool enough to follow
along?  I hate to be suspicious, but sometimes I have the feeling that they
are laughing at me behind my back...

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil