[Dailydrool] Mandy Cocker

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 08:51:18 PDT 2008

Knock it off feyfey! I'm still resting up from not going to Slobberfest with the she slave and the Aunties.....huh, what, she isn't a basset why are you picking on me....OUCH. quit it!! I do not need my butt kicked. Okay, alright already, if you say so, but only because you pawsonally say so......I do not know her and her bassets have stopped coming to sniff with me each May...but feyfey says they are her friends.....
Feyfey would like to say that Mandy the Cocker spaniel has arrived at the bridge. She tried to send her with directions to the Cocker Spanielville, but Mandy was so confused about not being with the bassets she finally let her stay. Mandy has lived with Pwincess Sadie and Countess Penny so long she does not understand about other cockers. Although Mandy did not travel with her bassets, my she slave and Auntie Amanda visited her in her home on the way back from Auntie Sheila's husband's funeral.  Feyfey has declared Mandy a nice, fluffy basset. She is about the right size and has long, soft ears....given her basset experience, feyfey says she converted. Whatever that means! YIKES. Feyfey, cut it out. Enough butt kicking....er, feyfey says that means that Auntie Mary Ann really liked feyfey and that she is willing to reward such adoration by declaring Mandy a basset.
She has ordered lots of pierogies for the buffet. Apparently Mandy always wanted those at her house but did not get enough Polish food.
We is very sorry that  Mandy went to see feyfey.....
Cake
....and Nudge and the slaves, Rich and Dawn