[Dailydrool] Krikland Super Premium Dog Food at Costco

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:18:53 PDT 2008

Heather,

I use the Kirkland Super Premium Chicken, Rice and Vegetables and the Lamb and Rice for my adult dogs (all 9 of them) and will switch the 2 younger dogs to it when they turn 1 year old. My dogs are all thriving on it. No digestive upsets, no turning their noses up at it, etc.
What I like the most is the price. If I recall correctly, Kirkland is made by Diamond. IMHO, it is a great food at a great price. I live about 100 miles away from the closest Costco, but when I get low, I make the drive and stock up. I learned about it from a friend who breeds and shows Welsh Terriers and is also treasurer of Welsh Terrier Rescue. She feeds it to her dogs, so it must be good.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm