[Dailydrool] Drool to Bob and all the others

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Tue Jul 15 11:41:33 PDT 2008

This is Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou in IL.  We just wanted to tell ya that Dad
made sure we produced extra drool for all in need last night.  He is no
near as free with the treats during what Mom calls "good girl lessons"  He
would make us wait forever during the "Sit & Wait" command before he came
off the cookies.  By the time we were done, and Mom came in the kitchen
after her shower, there was drool puddles everywhere.  The first thing she
said was, "Good 'ol Bob the Dog ought to be feeling better now."

We hope it helped and good luck with the vet appt Bob, and we hope every
other drooler and furbaby feels better soon.

Daisy Mae, Emmy Lou, & Mom the typist