[Dailydrool] Nigel and Clara

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Tue Jul 15 10:32:58 PDT 2008

I’m a week or so behind on my drools and just came across the hysterical
nail trimming episode Nigel recounted: “BLUD flews ebeberyhwere” and had
just recovered from laughing like a crazed person when I got to Clara’s
account of Brudder Elwood’s exploding extremity after his encounter with the
“cukecumberz”.  My goodness, you people are great writers! Absolutely
hysterical!  Thanks for a great start to the day!

Slurps and drool to all in need,

Kathy Wilson and Twinkletoes, Moose (ATB), and Hooter the harrier

Checked by AVG.
5:48 AM