[Dailydrool] sanitation department

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 10:31:00 PDT 2008

I called the sanitation department and complained about the mosquitos  today,
they said they would send someone out to spray my property tonight,   I said
NO, I HAVE DOGS !!!!! She said  that the whole county is a mess  with
mosquitos and they are spraying for  new larve every night,  No  larve here, they
have already  HATCHED  and are biting like crazy ! it is almost 90 degrees here
today and  everyone is wearing long pants, long sleeve shirts and hooded sweat
shirts. at least I'm not the only one who looks like she has lost her  mind ,
everyone on our street  is wearing  lots of clothes for  protection. my girls
want to go out to play.  NO WAY !!!!!!!

Lots of prayers and drool for BOB,
My Maggie hurt her neck really bad a few months back thanks to Annie, she
was so pathetic, she walked around with her head  hanging down, she  couldn't
even raise it , and she screamed every time we touched her  but  lots of PREDS
and complete rest in her crate for a week did the trick. we are  hoping it will
be something simple that can be fixed with meds.

 Synthia , I hope everything will be Ok with your Saint, let us all  know, in
the mean time we will send prayers and Drool

Marlene