[Dailydrool] Baja

Kahuna and Friends surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 16:59:24 PDT 2008

Baja wants to thank everyone for the drool today. He is doing well with no
more seizures since the one this morning. The vet wants to watch and see as
he may never have another one. If there are more, then we will investigate
and talk about medication. Baja did get to go to the office with me and hang
out in the back room while I saw patients today, since I didn't want to
leave him alone. He enjoyed that, and the cookies and pets that my patients
gave him. Between the cookies and the heat today, Baja has generated quite a
large puddle of drool that he is sending on to all those others who need it.
He is thinking he's feeling pretty good and doesn't need any more.

Thanks again!
Synthia for Baja

The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life. ~Albert Einstein