[Dailydrool] Dub-Dub to Bridge

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Tue Jul 15 13:07:47 PDT 2008

I took Dub-Dub, the basset-tolerant kitty to the vet this morning
because he has been constipated.  It turns out he has a large mass in
his abdomen.  Given his age (he's somewhere between 15 and 17) and
kidney disease the vet and I agreed that it is time for Dub-Dub to go to
the Bridge.

I'm going to the vet's tonight after work to be with him when she sends
him on his final trip.  I know Lisa my beloved lab will be glad to see
her friend again and lick his ears (which he just LOVED...not).  Please
send Dub-Dub safe journey to the bridge drool.  Poor baby is used to
being drooled on from Geoffrey, Molly, and Henry.  Thanks.  Laura
(Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub (for a few hours more), and Lisa (ATB))