[Dailydrool] Dub-Dub to Bridge

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 15:33:36 PDT 2008

Laura,
I'm so very sorry to hear that it's Dub Dub's
final day with you. We just lost my daughter's
cat (who just turned 1 year on April 29, 2007)
from feline leukemia and we are heartbroken.
We are sending heart-healing Drool for you and
your fambly.

ruth and
huckleberry (sending goobye ahrooos to Dub Dub)