[Dailydrool] Drools everywhere

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:20:37 PDT 2008

mememem is de high gear to swing da drools to ebberey houndie in needs and der fwamily.  drools are coming to da Saint too, what is dis st. bernard anyways.  Da momma showd me a st. fwancis in da park one tym, but no st bernard.   Morse i hopes you tummy fweels beterz soon.  King Bob, all we girlie houndies hopes you fweels beterz.  Snooter kisses to youyouyouyou.  Mama i needz more more more tweats for da drool. NOW!!!  whoops, Pweez may I hab more tweets.

Ella Louise