[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood demandz da Prozactz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 15:56:49 PDT 2008

Dis be Brudder Elwood. My hebbinz, whut be goin on all ob de suddenz,
ebbrybodies sickie, we all be worried, dis jus afulz. And fings in dis house,  well,
we gotz da problumz. Elder Clara she gots da earflaps infectionz, and me,
youze all knowz da brudder, I gotz da footie being liddel sore, but we no wantz
no drool we keepz all da drool fur da doggies dat needz it much morez dan we.
 Brudder Elwood he gotz nudder plan.
Andz I readz it rite on da drool.
Pleaz sendz dat Prozact stuffz. I be finkin dat Elder Clara needz dis  really
bad. Why dis could be da answerz da I be a lookin for--she realz cranky,  and
tonite she git so mad at da brudder she a barkin and she runz dem big
feeties a couple steps at da brudder, and I kinna slow, and she nebber go farz,  so
brudder Elwood he stop and turnz round and----
Den it happin.
Dis be a HOLY MUDDER OB DOG MOMENTZ.
Elder Clara she runnin full blast at da brudder, and I be in da stop
pozition. She be a puttin on de brakes and dere no stoppin dat mount ob weightz,  she
slam rite into da brudder. Dis be grizzly, I hearz to tellz youze. She a
snappin and finkin she be da big dog--Brudder Elwood he shake dee  headbonez.
Dat why we finkin dis Prozact stuff be a helpin Elder Clara,  Summfin  to
calmz dat old crone rite down.Meke her mellowz. Sabe da Brudder.
So dat da dealz. All da drools to Zelda, and King Bob, and all da houndies
in need. We gotz too menny on da sickie list.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds