[Dailydrool] Babies come when they want to + Droolies

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 19:22:21 PDT 2008

Congrats to the CBL crew on Purple's pups.  How sweet it is to imagine
walking in to find such a beautiful thing.  Welcome buppies.  We'd  love to see
photos when you get some taken.  Can you speculate on who's the  daddy?

So glad to hear Bob had his surgery and even though it sounds a bit more
complicated; it sounds like it was the lesser of the evil diagnosis you'd
mentioned.  We are hoping he is feeling right as rain just as soon as  possible.

We would also like to extend our best healing drool to ALL the ailing  hounds
in Drool land.  We are trying to keep up with everyone's post but  some fall
through and we don't mention them by name.  So here is one big  GIGANTIC
generic drool to cover all the boo boo's, wounds, tumors, slipped  discs, etc. etc.
etc.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie