[Dailydrool] MS BASSETS

Heather Collins titaniummom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 20:38:04 PDT 2008

Hi everyone!  Well, this SHOULD  have gone out like 2 weeks ago but
life happens and I couldn't find the cord to download the pictures
from my camera of the girls and their homecoming from the Mississippi
Shelter.  Here is the link to that page.  I need to come up with a new
name for our home, haha.  Just putting MS Bassets doesn't work
anymore, they are TX Bassets now!!  Their names are Ruby and Cookie
and they are the sweetest girls EVER.  Their papers say they are 5+ yr
old bassets but I don't believe that for a minute.  I think maybe
Cookie is around 4 years old and Ruby around 2, at the most.  Ah
well.  Hope you like the pictures!!!!

http://web.mac.com/heathercollins/Collins_Family/Bassets.html

~Heather, Cookie and Ruby