[Dailydrool] who will only walk a bit and 'goes down'...my vet has checked her for arthritis (she's only 3 years old) and

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 15 21:19:48 PDT 2008

I have figured this flat basset out - these little schemers - they have
other plans and want to go another way. So flat basset it is.
I actually fell for this a couple of times with Becky. Out we were walking
and down she goes - she looks so sad I think maybe she's tired.  Turn
and go the other way (one she wanted to go) and she's off and running.
We all have been had.
Georgie and Miss Becky