[Dailydrool] Drool for Bob! A Suprise!

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 02:18:59 PDT 2008

Dearest King Bob,

We have a wonderful surprise for you Hamsome King BobthedoG!!!

Remember this years Basset Fun Day? In the next issue of The Bugler  ...Bob's
gonna be in there! Suprise! Watch for Bob!

Riche Churchill who is the Editor of The Bugler (THE Basset Magazine) is
gonna publish a photo of Bob in his fine Aloha TWO PALM TREES TREE HAT that he
wore ALLLLLL DAY at the Basset Rescue of Puget Sound's Basset Fun Day Aloha
Tiki  Party! Bob as usual and his fambly brought along chic mag nuts and playing
cards  to help raise $ for the empty coffers of our rescue. Bob was so fun to
watch as he walked around and around loose...his Hawaiian shirt just the
right  colors to set off the shine of gold in his coat..and two hilarious boingy
palm  trees bonking around on his hat! The thing is...he really did not mind
his get  up at all. So cute a guy.

I think he should have won a prize for that fine Hawaiian Shirt and
extraordinary HAT of the waving PALM TREES he wore so proudly !!

Bob walked around with his palm trees bobbing and waving all day like he
just got up and that is what he did that every day... and he was....! Soooo
cute! He is just the cutest guy!

You can see the photo in color on line. There will be some other photos of
some of the Bassets there that day too! We wish EVERYBODY could have had their
photo in because all the dogs looked so great!  Riche Churchill has
supported Basset Rescue for many years and offers really low ad space for  Rescues and
always put in Favorite Photos in for FREE...just for the love of the
Bassets. We finally got the bright idea that hey we could at least pay a tolken
something...justonly $5 for a photo....and have the truly wild fun of shareing
them with other Basset lovers. WAIT till you see BobthedoG!!!!

We are thinking of having ALLLLLL the Buglers I have collected ober the
years  there to read and  to look at  at our Howlowreen  Pawty this October the
Sunday before Howlowreen at the Academy. Please  come! Its a pot luck thing and
there is no charge to come to this  PAWTY!!!!  Dress up for a fun Howlowreen
and read Bugler Magazines at our  next Howlowreen Pawty! Please come! We hope
Bob is well and can come to the  PAWTY! It would not be the PAWTY without
BOB!!! Yea Bob! Yeah for healing  drool!

So come to a fun Howlowreen and let your Hounds run LOOSE! and...sit around
watch the dogs, a oebiedience demo, eat some potluck goodies, sit and look  at
many years worth of The Bugler , chat and enjoy the Hounds on the loose as
they socialize and sniff around taking over the ENTIRE Doggy Daycare Site of
the  Academy of Canine Behavior!!!!! These magazines are are so much fun to read
 and over may years have been so much help to Basset Lovers! This upcoming
issue  will have BOB THE DOG !!! (SUPRISE BOB thedoG's PersonBob AND KATHY!) He
looked soooooo CUTE. Really Really Hanmsome!

Oh yea Bob we are so glad you have gotten through the operation! After your
photo is published in THE BUGLER...you will probably be flooded with fan
mail!!!!! What a darling guy...wait till you see him in his fine Palm Tree  Hat!
Shoudda won a prize for that one! Truly a most loveable and charming  Houndy.

Love and Woofin, Alexa Owned, sat on, and laid apon, faithfully  lovingly
squished by Houndies Hudson and Henry
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound

Ebrebody watch for BOB! Hooray for Bob we are all cheering and waiting  to
see Bob's Kwuel Photo that will be in THE  BUGLER!!!!!!