[Dailydrool] Drool Please! being tutored not neutered does that mean tweaked!

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 16 03:15:01 PDT 2008

If you have any extra drool could you send a little Rex's was. The vet called on Monday and well wanted his nuggers. I was hoping for end of July but my vet being as great as he is never forgets when something important like neutering time comes around. :0( I told them on Monday I needed more time to accept his loss I thought the receptionist was going to fall off the chair laughing at me. She composed herself and said tell him he is being tutored not neutered. So off we go this morning to get his royal jewels tweaked ok taken out. I called daddy slave who is on the road and he said I could go stock up on presents nothing like sucking up to one puppy that will be totally ticked at me for 2 days. Did I mention I am the one in the dog house. I raised a mama's boy, I made appointment and I am dropping off hmmm who needs the drool more lol. Anyway healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn

Rex sitting indian style with paws protecting whats his
Daisy looking sadly at her big brodder aka mutanat
Hopper one cute lil bunny just watching / wondering
Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Henry bunny (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)