[Dailydrool] Canidae dog food

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 05:52:22 PDT 2008

OK  everyone,  I was off line for six days and I am a  little confused as to
what is going on with the Canidae dog food ?????  Can  someone please  write
to me and let me know what is going on  ????  My Maggie has severe allergies
and several food allergies, she is  allergic to pork, beef, oats, potatoes,
barley ,alfalfa, wheat . corn, you can  get the drift here, so the Canidae and
California Natural are basically the only  two products that I have come across
that meet her needs, everything else either  has oats or potatoes or barley or
alfalfa in them. the California Natural is a  good food but kind of has the
tendency to give Maggie loose stools so I have  stuck to the Canidae , now I
hear there is something  changing ??????? is  it good or bad news ???
Can someone inform me as to what is going on ?????

Marlene