[Dailydrool] Drool to Bob the Dog

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Wed Jul 16 06:05:52 PDT 2008

Dear Bob:
I am slinging plenty of drool in your direction because I know just how owwie having back surgery is. A year ago I had it too.

Just keep your hope up. The pain does end, even though it can be very bad at first. Tell your mom to make sure you have enough pain medication to get you through (my mom thinks they didn't do that, because right when the pain patch wore off I got REALLY cranky).

If your mom needs any help with dealing with those owwie days, have her contact my mom.
Abner, with the slave Pam, who took care of all my needs!