[Dailydrool] IMPAWTENT UPDATE****Champion Sleeper by Tim Young

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Jul 16 06:48:57 PDT 2008

Boing...boing...boing...boing...hi!...boing...it's ME...Clyde
Kadiddlehopper...boing,,,huh?  Oh, you're probably right, Huggie-I
should stop leaping and make the announcement.  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!  Can
you tell???  So far we have 83 COPIES OF CHAMPION SLEEPER RESERVED!!!
You guys are soooo awesome!!!  You like me, you REALLY like me(whoa,
what was that-I'm channeling Sally Fields).  Anyway, we have the author,
Tim Young, signing books as fast as he can and Auntie Kathi is getting
things ready so the books can be sent out as soon as she gets them.
Ohio Basset Hound Rescue is getting 100% of the profits from this
fundraiser.  So, as usual, we do have the tiniest favor to ask.  We have
to purchase the books in boxes of 25 copies each so we have to sell 17
more books for a total of 100 copies sold.  I have decided to extend the
ordering deadline through this Friday, July 18.  Won't you help the
homeless OBR hounds by purchasing a copy or two of my book?  Once the 17
copies are gone we're done-that's it-SO RESERVE YOUR COPIES NOW!!!  In
case you forgot-here are the really impawtent details:

Payments can be made either by PayPal or by check made out to Ohio
Basset Hound Rescue to:

Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th Street
Parkersburg, WV  26101

Paypal is the same as this email: slave2bassets at gmail.com

Don't snooze or you lose!!  Get it?  Champion Sleeper-don't snooze or
you lose??  I still think it's funny!

Your furend Clyde Kadiddlehopper