[Dailydrool] Mean Neighbor Comments

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 15:27:09 PDT 2008

Dear Beverly,

I was walking my dogs at our beach house, when one of the neighbors said "so you bring your dogs down here to @##$ in someone else's yard?"  I said no, that they were being walked, and that I would not let them potty in anyone's yard, certainly w/o picking up after them.
Apparently the concept of walking dogs for exercise and not just letting them out the door like he does is quite difficult for this guy to grasp.

All I can say is don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff.

Janice