[Dailydrool] car and stairs

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 16 11:30:41 PDT 2008

Hi  with Miss Becky I do the same,  lift up her rear end which she does not like being
touched. And in Calgary at Rona when I was lifting Miss B up by rear a lady
in the next car was doing same with her basset .
She also has stairs hard plastic that I bought at London Drugs. in Alta.
However now in Victoria and (am going back to Alberta) she is having
problems cuz my son insisted my bed be on frame cuz of his beloved
carpet - so after two months he finally built a stair which is absolutely
useless .  But the right stairs would be great to help them in. In fact one
at London Drugs (hard not foam is better) would be ideal but since he made
this one - so we don't need that and I can't get it home-
So I used drill, duct tape and got them sort of useable.
I also got from Regal a sort of harness  two straps that goes under their bellyand
has a fabric inserted between  and has two handleswhich helps in the boost up.
Hope it helps
Georgie and Miss Becky