[Dailydrool] Without the Daily Drool

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:30:55 PDT 2008

Without the daily drool, I would still be trying to get enough peroxide into Wulfie to make him get rid of the prednisone the doctor gave me this morning (for me, not him).  Thank you for whoever posted about mixing it with milk, that worked very well.  I also wouldn't have known about keeping a doggie emergency kit on hand and would have had to go to the store.  As I was standing with him outside holding his ears while he was getting sick (which brought me back to my college days but I digress) and telling him how happy I was that he was puking, one of the many thoughts that kept running through my mind was thank you daily drool!!

Without the daily drool, I wouldn't be able to laugh at Brother Elwood, Sister Clara (poor Sister Clara), Nigel and Lewis, Norm and all the other funny postings that make me laugh out loud while I'm reading it

Without the daily drool, I wouldn't pray for sick puppies, cats, birds, rabbits and other assorted wildlife, or cry when I read about one going to the bridge.

Drool to all the sick babies and our thoughts are with everyone who has lost a loved one to the bridge.

Kim, Gunter (hey I didn't get any milk), Wulfie (my tummy don't feel so good) and the cats (Stevie, George, and Chloe)