[Dailydrool] canidae

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 19:19:04 PDT 2008

I don't want to be misleading.  The main Canidae product that is being
affected by the changes is the Lamb and Brown rice formula.  It does  contain
barley and rice bran along with the brown rice.  As far as I can  see from the
ingredient labels the All life Stages and Platinum contain white  rice and brown
rice and alfalfa meal. Sorry for the  confusion. Just to be sure you should
check your bags ingredient list if  you have a bag with the new packaging.
Renee, Annabella the amazing and Edna Jean (ATB)

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA