[Dailydrool] CANIDAE

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 11:12:19 PDT 2008

Ok, here is a little more information,  the new product line is  already on
the store shelves here in Maumee and Toledo Oh. I thought I might be  able to
buy several bags of the old line  but I was too late.  Canidae has added
Pearled barley which my Maggie can not have  because of Allergies,  but here is
something else,  Canidae will now  be made by Diamond  dog food company, Canidae
is furnishing all the  ingredients, but it will be processed by Diamond !
hmmmmmm  I really  like their product of lamb and Rice, it was one of the very few
my Maggie did  well on, so now we have to change !  GRRRRRR!!!!!!! maybe I am
just dumb  here, but I sure don't understand why there is the need to always
change  something that is already a good prodruct?? they say change is good
NO  IT IS NOT !!!!!! especially when you have limited choices because of
allergies.
I am having a grumpy day , guess i will get the wine out and go HUG a  BASSET
!!!!!

Marlene