[Dailydrool] Bringing home puppy

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Thu Jul 17 07:01:41 PDT 2008

MomPerson,
I loved your list.  There is one thing I would add though.  Otter was
our first ever puppy (all our others having been adults when they came
to us)  and every time he would climb in my lap and fall asleep it just
melted my heart.  So I would have to add:

21.  Be prepared to snuggle your puppy when he falls asleep in your lap
no matter where you are sitting forgoing any bathroom urges, ringing
phones, leg cramps, etc.

Every night around 8pm he still climbs onto my lap and falls asleep, but
at 64lbs, I do have to roll him to the side to start the blood flowing
again in my legs.
Cheryl
Otter, loves to snuggle and cuddle
Radar, who needs his space to sleep belly up
Kita, just give me a cool floor!