[Dailydrool] dresses for bassets

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 09:17:05 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I am a little behind in reading the digest so if someone had already responded to this I apologize for the repeat.

When Thelma Lu was asked to be the GM for the 2008 BW I wanted her to have the  most beautiful dress I could find.  I searched everywhere and I could not find a dress to fit.  So with only 3 weeks until the BW I was in contact with Kathi Lockhart (slave2bassets at gmail.com) and I told Kathi I was looking for someone to make a dress for Thelma Lu.  Kathi said she would make the dress for me.  Kathi asked me what kind of dress I was looking for and I told her something pink, with sparkles and a little fur and also a littlte tutuish (is that a word?).  Then Kathy asked me for a couple measurements and in a few short days (did I mention I did not give Kathi much time to make the dress) Thelma Lu's dress arrived.  It is beautiful.  I showed that dress to everyone who was any where near my house.  Thelma Lu on the other hand was not so happy wearing the dress.

Here are links to 2 pictures of Thelma Lu and her dress.
 http://picasaweb.google.com/4paws4ever/ThelmaLou/photo#5224016879246384866

http://picasaweb.google.com/4paws4ever/ThelmaLou/photo#5224016880429146434

Take care,
Ellie and her hounds Artie, Ballzie and Hush Puppy Super Model, 2008 BW GM Thelma Lu