[Dailydrool] Dresses for Bassets

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:08:29 PDT 2008

Many of you know this already but for those who don't - I make dresses,
coats, costumes, etc. for bassets (as well as some great basset stuff for
slaves) and a portion of every sale goes to rescue. I am in the process of
setting up my website and none other than Pam Tanzey is doing my logo. I
can't wait for it all to be ready but, until then, I thought I would let you
know that I am out here. If you saw the pictures of GM Thelma Lu in all her
glory, I designed and made her gown. I think Ellie would give me a
recommendation. If you have any questions, you can email me off list.

Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah -
Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Nash the OBR foster - and Forever Loved
Einstein, Harriet, Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)